Friday, October 10, 2008

Still Reno

Weather forecast was for snow flurries and wind warnings so we have decided to stay here until tomorrow and change our route south a bit to the east. It will save us a day and get us into warmer weather sooner. Pictures from this morning are a far cry from the previous two days. Looking close for the icicles. Much like Bryce Canyon last year; our water hose was frozen this morning.

No comments: