Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Best Job I Ever Had


I never had a plan on what I wanted to be when I grew up. I'm still not sure I have grown up! Beings as today is Mother's Day, it came to me while I was thinking of my kids and the past 30 years, that being their mom was my best effort. I didn't always do things right, but they don't come with owner's manuals, so you kind of have to just feel your way along. With Dave there to guide us (the kids call him 'the voice of raisins') and to keep me from pinching their little heads off, we made it. They are all growed up with jobs and lives of their own. I miss them just about every day and wish we could all live closer together.

Thanks for the new ipod kids (and Dave) I'd say it was more than I deserve but I'd be lyin'. ;~) I love you all, ma

No comments: