Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Frog Strangler

I think that's what they're called in these parts. While we are no strangers to rain - WOW, is it coming down! I'm glad the campground we are in is on the high ground. The thunder and lightening in this part of the country is louder and closer than we are used to in the Pacific Northwest. I wanted to put a copy of the weather map in here showing the dark green, yellow and red waves that are currently washing over us. I am still new enough to this that I can't figure out how to do it so you will just have to take my word for it.
Then there is the added bonus of being in the motor home. Kind of like being in a tin can under a sprinkler!
I had hoped to get Scott to help us with some tech support on the blog- like adding a link to his blog. He and Dave went on an extended bike ride today and they are both tuckered out. Maybe tomorrow.
I hope to get out and get some pictures of the town.... everything will look nice and clean when I get out there!

No comments: