Friday, April 25, 2008

Repairs, we all need them sometimes.


A week or so ago I heard a noise (sounded like an air leak). Only happened when the rig was up on it's air bags. Finally tracked it down to the right front air-ride level control valve. So the day before yesterday while we were riding motorcycles we stopped at a dealership for the chassis marker and found that a replacement was available just 60 miles further down the road. So adding 120 miles to an already excellent ride got us into the daily thunderstorms and back to camp after 5PM. Good news is yesterday I got under the rig and changed out the valve in only 30-40 min. Looking closely you may be able to see me in the wheel well. I owe my friend Scott a "big thank you" for making the ride (that turned rainy) with me that turned into an extended parts run.

No comments: