Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What Happened?

I thought maybe I should add a post just so you don't think Dave has buried me out in the desert (although somedays he might be justified :~D ) . He has joined a couple of groups where he 'goes and does' which gives me 'alone time'. Anyone who is retired and living in a small space will tell you, that can be a rare thing indeed. You know the old joke 'Retirement: Half as much money, twice as much husband' ... or wife I suppose. Having said all that, I can't imagine having this adventure with anyone else.

So last week it was in the 80's and sunny. Last night we had wind and rain and look what I found on the mountain just east of our park this morning!! Of course snow is a big damn deal down here, the news stations send out crews to do stand up in front of a snowy street and then make them do snow angels..yikes. This morning we have a bit of blue sky, some wind and mostly dry pavement.

No comments: