Monday, August 4, 2008

Cuyahoga Valley

We have been here nearly a week between Cleveland and Akron and it has been pretty nice. There is a couple we know from winters in AZ who live near by. I contacted them prior to our arrival and we got together for dinner out and three days for motorcycle riding. I got to see places I would have never found on my own. The Erie Canal ran through here and there is a National Park (Cuyahoga Valley) which has done an excellent job of preserving the remains of the canal and making it into a public trail for walking, running and biking.

Brandywine Falls

I met a couple of friends of my friend when we were at swap meet, they build hot rods/rat rods and are having way too much fun at it. Here are a few pictures of their latest handy work.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Love the new header!